Commercial Property for sale66, Eastbourne Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
80 sq. m.
- 869 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Two Self Contained Office Suites
- First Floor Tenanted at £6,900 per annum
- Ground Floor Available with Vacant Possession
- Situated to Main Road Close to Birkdale Village
- Parking to Rear
- Well Presented Internally
Part Let Office Investment.
The property comprises a brick built semi detached Victorian property arranged as two self contained office suites. The ground floor offices provide glazed frontage/glazed entrance vestibule with fascia signage over. Internally typical specification includes UPVC double glazing, carpet floor covering and modern kitchen and bathroom facilities.
The ground floor offices will be provided with vacant possession on completion. We understand the first floor has been occupied by the same tenant since 2009, at a current rental of £6,900 per annum (inclusive of utilities contribution).
We understand parking is available to the immediate front of the premises with currently de-restricted on street parking thereafter. To the rear there are parking facilities for a number of vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51479470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.