Hotel for salePROMENADE, BLACKPOOL, FY1
- SUBSTANTIAL HOTEL IN PRIME POSITION
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL ATTRACTIONS INCLUDING TOWER, PLEASURE BEACH AND SANDCASTLE
- 15 EN-SUITE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE LOUNGE, 2 BEDS AND BATHROOM
- FORECOURT PARKING FOR 9 CARS
- FIRST CLASS ORDER THROUGHOUT WITH 3 STAR ACCREDITATION
- WILL CONSIDER PART EXCHANGE FOR PROPERTY IN NEWARK ON TRENT AREA UPO TO £160,000
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for sale this substantial promenade hotel in a prime position between Central and South Piers. A popular holiday area convenient for all attractions including Tower, Pleasure Beach and Sandcastle Water World.
15 en suite bedrooms, 4 with sea view and all with Flat screen tv's, drinks facilities, fitted furniture, central heating and double glazing. Fully equipped to cater for 41 guests
All en suites refurbished in 2010 to provide electric shower, uPVC cladding to walls for easy cleaning
Private lounge, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Forecourt parking for 9 cars.
2 new central heating boilers (March 2010), new double glazed windows to front (January 2012), 4 new flat roofs (August 2015), plus ongoing refurbishment ensures a purchaser can move in immediately and continue to trade
In first class order throughout with 3 star accreditation, viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate
Will consider part exchange for property in the Newark-on-Trent area up to £160,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51479476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.