3 bedroom bungalow for saleDominion Road, Gretna, Dumfriesshire
- DETACHED BUNGALOW ON A CORNER PLOT IN A DESIRABLE AREA OF GRETNA,
- 3 BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM,
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, CONSERVATORY,
- KITCHEN, ENTRANCE HALLWAY,
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING,
- 2 DRIVEWAYS ONE LEADING TO GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP AREA,
- EPC = D
***£12,000 UNDER HOME REPORT VALUE***
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW with corner plot, situated in a desirable residential area of Gretna. The property is within ease of access of a wide range of local amenities/services including: shops, nursery/ school, bank and building society, hotels and restaurants and the Gretna Gateway retail village. With excellent commuting links via M6, A.75, regular bus and train station. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, living room through to dining room, conservatory, kitchen and shower room. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, driveway leading to garage with rear workshop, front, side and rear garden with additional driveway providing further parking . Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51487817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM150023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.