3 bedroom detached house for saleHawkstone, Marton
- Spacious Three Bedroom Detached House
- 19ft Open Plan Fitted Kitchen Diner & Separate Living Room
- 15ft plus Master Bedroom with Built in Wardrobes & Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- Corner Plot
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Extensive Printed Concrete Driveway Giving Access to a Single Garage & an Attached Side Car Port
- Sought After Location
- Early Viewing Recommended
Michael Poole offers to the market this spacious three bedroom property with accommodation that comprises; entrance porch, living room, open plan fitted kitchen diner, ground floor cloakroom/W.C, three double bedrooms which are located to the first floor, master with Ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a corner plot with an extensive block printed concrete driveway giving access to a single garage and additional car port. The rear offers a spacious, easy to maintain garden with two timber sheds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51490357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU150199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.