2 bedroom terraced house for salePlymouth Grove, Pellon, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000-£55,000***
- Two Bedroom Through Terrace Property
- Modernisation Required
- Front Yard & Rear Garden
- No Chain
***GUIDE PRICE £50,000-£55,000*** Two Bedroom Through Terrace Property Set in a convenient location providing access to Halifax Town Centre, local supermarkets And schooling, ideal purchase for buy-to-let investors along with first time buyers.
Two Bedroom Through Terrace Property Set in a convenient location providing access to Halifax Town Centre, local supermarkets And schooling. modernisation is required throughout the property making this an ideal purchase for buy-to-let investors along with first time buyers. Internally along with being double glazed and gas central heated the property comprises of; kitchen, living room, rear entrance porch, cellar, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has a yard to the front and lawned garden to the rear
Rear Entrance Porch
Living Room 14' 1" max x 13' 11" ( 4.29m max x 4.24m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, dado railing and ceiling covings, gas central heated radiator
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, gas cooker point, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, wall mounted boiler, worktops and complimentary worktops, double glazed to the front aspect, front access and stairs leading down to the cellar
Ideal storage space proving power an lighting
1st Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 12' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect , built in storage and radiator
Generous sized three piece bathroom comprising of a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, low flush WC , sink into vanity unit, frosted double glazed window
Attic Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 13' ( 3.73m x 3.96m )
Velux window and radiator
Externally the property has a yard to the front and lawned garden to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51503737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.