4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crescent, Ashurst, Southampton
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- 3 En-suites & Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor
- New Forest National Park Location
- Annex with a Further Two Bedrooms
- Large Garden with Stunning outdoor Kitchen/ BBQ Area
- Heated Swimming Pool & Changing Room
- Large Driveway
SOUGHT AFTER CRESCENT LOCATION IN ASHURST! Stunning 4 bedroom detached home, 2 further bedrooms in Annex, Heated swimming pool, DRESSING ROOM, 3 En-suites, potential for stables, perfect home for entertaining and a growing family! Call Sole agents Fox & Sons Totton to view.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom detached family home which has been lovingly updated by the current homeowners. The property is situated in what is arguably the most prominent position on the highly sought after Crescent in Ashurst and offers views across the New Forest National Park. With so much accommodation on offer with an Annex, potential for stables and swimming pool this home pretty much has it all.
Oak Lodge offers two large reception rooms both which look upon the surrounding gardens, a modern kitchen/ breakfast room with integrated appliances and solid granite work surfaces, as well as a separate utility room, gym and cloakroom. To the first floor the master bedroom benefits from a separate dressing room, en-suite shower room and Juliet balcony offering views to the New Forest. There are a further three double bedrooms to the first floor, en-suite bathroom and Jack & Jill shower room.
In addition to all the accommodation on offer in the main residence, Oak Lodge benefits from a separate sleeping annex which is currently split into two units. One offering a lounge with log burner, bathroom, en-suite and kitchen. The other offering a shower room and bedroom. The Annex is detached from the main residence making it ideal for someone looking to work from home or families with older children/ parents looking for more independence.
Tiled Flooring, stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 27' 3" x 14' 9" ( 8.31m x 4.50m )
UPVC double glazed windows, double UPVC sliding doors leading to rear garden, feature fireplace, TV point, tiled flooring, radiator.
Living Room/dining Room 19' 9" x 12' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.91m )
UPVC double glazed windows, wine cooler, under unit LED lighting, walnut cupboards with granite work surface over, tiled flooring, TV point.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 15' 6" ( 4.98m x 4.72m )
Modern walnut finished fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, granite work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit, double electric oven with electric hob over, space for American style fridge/freezer, fitted microwave, ceramic tiled flooring, LED under unit lighting.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Walnut wall and base unit , UPVC door to garden, granite work surface, space for tumble drier, plumbing for washing machine, heated towel rail, singular sink and drainage unit.
Study/gym 15' 8" x 9' ( 4.78m x 2.74m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows, tiled flooring.
Low level W.C, glass wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Solid wood flooring, ceiling spot lights, doors to:
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.91m )
UPVC double glazed doors opening to Juliet balcony with views overlooking the rear garden and the New Forest National Park, radiator, telephone and TV points, doors to:
Dressing Room 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
UPVC window, solid wood flooring, doors to:
UPVC obscure window to side elevation, low level W.C, glass wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, walk in shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows, solid wood flooring, full length mirrored fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath, low level WC, glass wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, double glazed UPVC obscure window to side elevation.
Bedroom Three 15' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.83m x 2.84m )
Walk in wardrobes, access to 'Jack and Jill' shower room, solid wood flooring, UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to side and rear elevation, radiator, Solid wood flooring, TV point, access to 'Jack and Jill' shower room.
Jack & Jill Shower Room
UPVC obscure window to front elevation, heated towel rail, his and hers glass wash hand basin, extractor fan, walk in shower, low level WC, fully tiled walls.
Living Room 17' 1" x 12' ( 5.21m x 3.66m )
Window to side elevation, two radiators, TV point, log burning stove.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.79m )
Window to front and rear elevation, a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for fridge/ freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 18' 10" x 13' 2" ( 5.74m x 4.01m )
Two windows to side elevation, two radiators, doors leading to:
En-Suite Shower room
Shower cubical, heated towel rail, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, extractor fan.
Two radiators, UPVC window, TV point
Low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubical.
Bedroom Two 25' 9" x 13' 5" ( 7.85m x 4.09m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, TV point, walk in wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted outdoor garden BBQ/kitchen with granite work surfaces. Potential to re-instate the previously used three stables, storage shed, three wood stores.
Stable Block 36' 10" x 16' 1" ( 11.23m x 4.90m )
Previously used as three stables and now just used as storage space.
Pool Changing Room 8' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.16m )
Double doors to heated pool, power & lighting, laminate flooring and door to separate wc with wash hand basin.
Workshop 21' 4" x 16' ( 6.50m x 4.88m )
Power and lighting.
Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is related to an employee of "Sequence (UK) Limited Fox & Sons".
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51506983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT102815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.