5 bedroom detached house for saleWeatheroak Close, Webheath , Redditch, B97
- Detached property over three floors
- Rear garden backs onto Golf Course
- Double Garage
- Double bedroom and Shower room on lower floor
- Extended Ballcony with garden views
- Well presented, contemporary interior
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
The property is situated in the sought after area of Webheath. The nearby town of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and there are good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities along with cultural attractions and the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
* FIVE BEDROOM detached home laid out over THREE FLOORS
* Offering GENEROUS and FLEXIBLE family accommodation
* Sought after WEBHEATH location
* TWO reception rooms & GUEST WC
* Trifold doors lead from the LOUNGE out onto a BALCONY, which overlooks the rear garden & Golf Course
* CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN with a range of wall and base units, space for range cooker and integrated appliances to include two fridges and dishwasher. The kitchen also boasts a breakfast island.
* Basement level incorporates a DOUBLE BEDROOM with double doors that lead to the garden, a UTILITY and a contemporary SHOWER ROOM. The flexibility of this accommodation would make it ideal GUEST ACCOMMODATION or GRANNY FLAT.
* CONTERMPORARY EN SUITE shower room to MASTER BEDROOM with 'his and hers' basins inset to a high gloss vanity unit
* CONTEMPORARY FAMILY BATHROOM to include freestanding bath and separate corner shower cubicle
* LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN which backs onto Redditch Golf Course, DOUBLE GARAGE & ample DRIVEWAY parking to the front.
* Sophisticated SECURITY SYSTEM
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8455362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.