Plot for saleMain Road, Howell, NG34
- Fantastic Development Opportunity
- Conversion of Existing Agricultural Buildings
- To 268m2 / 2,880ft2 Home
- 4 Large Bedrooms, En-suite & Bathroom
- Large Open Plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
- Prior Approval for Proposed Change of Use
- Extensive Grounds
- Additional Paddocks by negotiation
- Sought After Village Location
FANTASTIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE AN IMPRESSIVE COUNTRY HOME SET WITHIN EXTENSIVE GROUNDS IN THIS MUCH-SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE, OVERLOOKING ADJACENT COUNTRYSIDE WITH THE OPTION TO PURCHASE ADJOINING PADDOCK LAND BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION. This substantial agricultural storage building has been granted Prior Approval for Proposed Change of Use to a Dwelling House. The proposed home would offer some 268m2 / 2,880ft2 of spacious 4-bedroom accommodation over 2 floors and potentially incorporating a number of attractive design features. It would briefly comprise Rec Hall Area, Inner Hall with Cloaks & Shower Room off, Lounge, large open plan Family / Dining / Kitchen and Utility, whilst to the first floor are Galleried Landing, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Dressing and Shower Rooms,3 further large double Bedrooms and main Bathroom. In the Agents opinion, this is a rarely available opportunity and on site viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the potential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51518041.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR150459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.