3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCornwall Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Deceptively spacious terrace house
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 26ft Lounge/Diner
- Impressive Kitchen/diner
- Ideal Town Centre Location
- Ground Floor WC
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Original Sash Cord Windows
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Deceptively spacious three double bedroom Victorian terrace house. Situated in Bexhill Town centre boasting well proportioned and well presented accommodation in brief comprising; Entrance lobby leading through to the inner hallway. Dual aspect 26FT Lounge/diner with bay window and feature ornamental remote control fireplace. Impressive Kitchen/diner with a range of wall units, base units. Space for oven/hob and dishwasher, walk-in larder cupboard, solid oak flooring and access to the rear garden. On the first floor can be found bedroom one with feature box bay window, two further double bedrooms one dual aspect and both with feature original fireplace. The family bathroom comprises; Victorian style roll top bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Additional benefits to include; Gas central heating, original sash cord windows and a large timber framed shed with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. To appreciate this beautifully presented and charming property in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 (1).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51519900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8195529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.