2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJarmans Lane, West Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large plot with potential for further development
- Two bedrooms
- Parking and garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Separate dining room
Situated on this GENEROUS PLOT ALLOWING FURTHER SCOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT or extension this individual bungalow has to be seen to be truly appreciated. The living accommodation is spacious and flexible.
Originally built in the 1960's this individual detached bungalow provides spacious and flexible living accommodation and is situated on a generous plot therefore allowing potential for further extension or development. The property also benefits from cavity wall insulation and over recent years has had the insulation of a new kitchen and bathroom and internal doors. All of the double glazing has been replaced and there is a log burner which has been recently installed in the living room. In addition there is a tandem style garage. To fully appreciate all that this bungalow has to offer an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Internal Entrance Porch
With a cupboard housing the tumble dryer and space for storage, tiled flooring.
Which is very spacious, with a radiator, large cupboards with sliding wooden doors provide extensive storage and hanging rails for coats etc, an access into the insulated loft space.
Living Room 24' 8" x 13' 1" ( 7.52m x 3.99m )
This room features a vaulted ceiling and brick feature fireplace with a log burner. There is also inset shelving for display purposes and a marble hearth, radiator. Another feature of this room is a large picture window with views over the rear gardens.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.70m x 2.95m )
Providing a full range of cream shaker style wall and base level units with a built in double oven with a four ring hob with extractor hood above. There is a built in cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and space for an American style fridge freezer. The base level units also incorporate a slim line wine chiller. There is plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, freestanding oil fired central heating boiler, vinyl floor covering. From the kitchen this leads into the:
Dining Area 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.30m )
Providing a range of built in wardrobes with radiator and views over the gardens.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
With a single storage cupboard, double wardrobe, radiator and views over rear garden.
Which provides a corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, a double shower cubicle with a power shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, tiled walls and flooring, inset wall mirror with lighting above.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides parking for several vehicles and to the side there is a carport. There is also access into the TANDEM STYLE GARAGE. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed rear garden with mature trees and shrubs which is predominantly laid to lawn. There is also a separate lawned area and a covered area ideal for entertaining. There is also a water feature, a rose garden and further mature shrubs.
The property benefits from a borehole in the rear garden
On leaving Mildenhall on Queensway heading out towards the village of West Row. Continue along the road and take the turning on the right into Jarmans Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51521659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.