2 bedroom park home for saleKingsmead Park, Swinhope, Market Rasen
- Two Bedroom Park Home
- Stunning Wold Views
- Beautiful Wold Location
- Ensuite To Master
- Gardens Fully Surrounding Home
A beautiful example of a well kept and presented two bedroom park home benefiting from an ensuite to master, kitchen with breakfast area and an extensive Lounge/Diner. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
A beautiful example of a well kept and presented two bedroom park home benefiting from an ensuite to master, kitchen with breakfast area and an extensive Lounge/Diner. The property is situated on a vibrant park home sit "Kingsmead Park" on Swinhope Road just outside of Brookenby. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Reception Hall 8' 3" x 4' 11" ( 2.51m x 1.50m )
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door, coving to ceiling, linen cupboard with wall heater and shelving, radiator and a feature arch leading into:-
Lounge / Diner 19' 6" x 16' 6" ( 5.94m x 5.03m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, uPVC double glazed French doors to the side aspect, a feature fireplace, coving to ceiling, two double radiators and a door leading into:-
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.97m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood and light above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and a breakfast area; complete with a uPVC double glazed window and door to the side aspect, tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling, wall mounted Valliant gas fired central heating boiler, double radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and corner shower cubicle; complete with tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling, extractor fan, double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.92m )
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted bedroom furniture and coving to ceiling.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and a panelled bath; complete with tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling, radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance gravelled area with paved access to the side lawned area with further paving leading to the front entrance door and rear garden. To the second side elevation there is a block paved driveway providing off-road parking and access to the property via the Kitchen door. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with flowerbed and shrub borders, a paved patio area and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.