2 bedroom park home for saleGunby Lake Caravan Park, Gunby, Spilsby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Immaculately presented 2 Bed Lodge
- Popular Sought After Gunby Lake Location
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner,
- En-Suite & Separate Shower Room
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Immaculately presented 2 Bed Lodge situated on the popular sought after Gunby Lake site in the East Coast Village of Gunby, incorporating a raised decking area with floor spot lights, situated overlooking the lake, offering Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, En-Suite & walk in wardrobe & Separate Shower Room.
William H Brown are pleased to present onto the market this immaculately presented 2 bedroomed lodge situated on the popular sought after Gunby Lake site in the East Coast Village of Gunby. The Lodge enjoys an excellent position within the site in a tucked-away location over-looking the lake. Situated close to the National Trust Gunby Hall & Park , and being well located between Spilsby, Skegness and Alford, which all offer a wide variety of amenities. The Lodge itself incorporates a raised decking area with floor spot lights to the front overlooking the lake, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms, One with En-Suite and walk in wardrobe, as well as a Separate Shower Room. Viewing is highly recommended at the earliest opportunity.
Lounge Area 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Having a wood burner incorporating spotlights, electric fireplace, 2 radiators, feature flooring and double glazed window to the front elevation & door to the shower room.
Kitchen/ Diner Area 7' 6" x 12' 5" ( 2.29m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window over the sink, fitted with a good range of wall, base & drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer taps over, double oven with gas hob & stainless steel extractor over, washing machine & vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' x 8' 2" max ( 3.66m x 2.49m max )
With double glazed window, radiator, walk in wardrobe, overbed unit, ceiling window, vinyl flooring.
Having a double glazed opaque window, walk in shower, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit with useful cupboards below and mirror above the sink, low flush WC, extractor and chrome effect ladder style radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobe overbed unit and door to the:-
Comprising of a double glazed opaque window, walk in shower, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit with useful cupboards below and mirror above the sink, low flush WC, extractor and chrome effect ladder style radiator.
The Lodge enjoys an excellent position within the site being located over-looking the lake with decking area to the front & outside lights.
Prospective buyers are advised that the vendors have informed us that the Lodge has the benefit of telephone and Internet connections subject to standard terms and conditions as per the suppliers specifications.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.