4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Linton at Wilberforce Manor, Pocklington, YO42 2FH
- Double garage
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Utility room
This beautiful 4 bedroom detached home in a cul de sac position boasts plenty of space for a family. With a generous kitchen/diner for entertaining with large French doors to the garden plus a dual aspect lounge, again with glazed doors to the garden, this home is a delight. Downstairs also has a study, separate utility, WC, storage cupboard and integral garage. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms with the master suite benefiting from an ensuite and dressing room.
- Lounge - 5765 x 3315mm 18'11" x 10'10"
- Kitchen / Dining - 5815 x 4845mm 19'1" x 15'10"
- Utility Room - 3010 x 1785mm 9'10" x 5'10"
- Study - 2883 x 2210mm 9'5" x 7'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 5055 x 4325mm 16'7" x 14'2"
- Ensuite - 4065 x 1613mm 13'4" x 5'3"
- Dressing Room - 3230 x 2402mm 10'7" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4980 x 2740mm 16'4" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3377 x 2897mm 11'1" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3460 x 2237mm 11'4" x 7'4"
- Bathroom - 3300 x 1698mm 10'10" x 5'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51524625.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_48. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.