3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Dover, Kent, England, CT17
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- With off street parking
- A generous rear garden with fully powered cabin and shed
- A modern finish and well presented throughout
- Close to local schools and Dover town
- Within close proximity of A20 and Dover Priory train station
Set over two floors, this property would make an ideal family home with three bedrooms, off street parking and a generous rear garden to include a cabin and shed area, fully powered with heating and television connections too. Internally the property has been modernised throughout to include a lounge with bay window, open plan kitchen diner, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
This property is set in the sought after location of Maxton offering very easy access to the A20 dual carriageway leading to Ashford and London. Dover Priory train station is also within walking distance and offers high speed services to London. Local primary and secondary schools including the Grammar School for Boys, Astor College and St Martins primary school are all close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51527928.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVB170275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.