4 bedroom detached house for saleJilling Gardens, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £210,000-£220,000**
- Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Dining Kitchen With Bi-Folding Doors To Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Extremely Well Presented
**Guide Price £210,000-£220,000**Extremely well presented four bedroom house comprising of: entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining area, kitchen area, two landing, four bedrooms, ensuite, bathroom and loft. Gardens to front and rear and garage.
**Guide Price £210,000-£220,000**
Four Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed door to front, storage cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Study 9' x 6' 1" ( 2.74m x 1.85m )
Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, wc and radiator. Laminate flooring and double glazed uPVC window to side.
Kitchen Area 9' 6" x 10' ( 2.90m x 3.05m )
Fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and part splash back tiling. Extractor cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Central heating boiler, laminate flooring and double glazed window to side.
Dining Area 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
Double glazed uPVC window to side, two radiators, laminate flooring and bi-folding double glazed uPVC door to rear.
Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator and storage cupboard. Stairs from entrance hall and stairs to second floor.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.90m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 11' 1" ( 2.82m x 3.38m )
Double glazed uPVC window to front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with shower and wc. Extractor fan, shaver point and radiator. Part tiled walls and double glazed uPVC window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed uPVC window to rear, radiator and access to loft which is part boarded with good storage and light.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 13' 7" MIN ( 2.84m x 4.14m MIN )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 7" Max x 9' ( 2.92m Max x 2.74m )
Double glazed uPVC window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 6' 5" x 10' 4" ( 1.96m x 3.15m )
Double glazed uPVC window to rear and radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer taps, bath with mixer taps and wc. Extractor fan part tiling, radiator and double glazed uPVC window to rear.
Up and over double doors with power and light. Double glazed door to side.
To the front is a small lawn. To the rear is a raised decking area, fully enclosed by wall and fence. York stone patio garden and raised borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51538340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS108970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.