Commercial Property for sale15-25 Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
- Substantial Mixed Use Investment Property
- 4x Commercial Units plus 8x Self Contained Residential Flats
- Located to Renowned Lord Street Shopping Boulevards
- Gross Income Potential £66,000 per annum. Currently Part Let at £44,738 per annum.
- Attractive Victorian Terrace Parade
Mixed Use Investment Opportunity.
Situated to Southport's famous Lord Street Shopping Boulevards the substantial investment property comprises of a traditional 3 storey Victorian style terrace parade.
The premises are arranged as 4 ground floor commercial units, provided with street veranda, glazed frontage and fascia signage. The upper floors are arranged as 8 residential self contained flats.
The property currently produces a gross income of £44.738 per annum, however once fully let we anticipate this will rise to approximately £66,000 per annum. Tenancy schedules, EPCs and further documentation is available on application to this office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51546958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.