3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMulberry Close, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- No Upward Chain
- Spacious 17' Lounge
- Good Sized 12' Dining Room
- Large Garden
- Single Garage
- Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
*Quiet Cul-de-sac Location
*Good Sized 12' Dining Room
*Spacious 17' Lounge
*No Upward Chain
This property is being sold on behalf of a corporate client. It is marketed subject to obtaining the grant of probate and must remain on the market until contracts are exchanged. As part of a deceased's estate it may not be possible to provide answers to the standard property questionnaire. Please refer to the agent before viewing if you feel this may affect your buying decision.
PVCu double glazed entrance double door to:
Walk in storage cupboard with hanging space and additional shelving, airing cupboard with slatted shelving, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, recessed ceiling spotlight, and access to loft space.
3.29m x 3.18m (10'9" x 10'5"). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.29m x 2.57m (10'9" x 8'5"). Double glazed window to the front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.69m x 2.29m (8'10" x 7'6"). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
5.17m x 3.95m (17' x 12'11"). TV point, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace, radiator.
3.93m x 2.70m (12'11" x 8'10" maximum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink composite sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with extractor hood over, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to the side, double glazed side door leading to the side of the house and the front of the garage.
3.66m x 3.18m (12' x 10'5" in to Door Recess). Radiator, coving to ceiling, double glazed sliding patio double doors leading to the rear garden and the paved sun patio seating area.
2.53m x 2.32m (8'4" x 7'7" maximum). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower enclosure with shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, extractor fan, two opaque double glazed windows to side, coving to ceiling.
Attached brick built single double length garage with two side courtesy doors leading to the rear garden, with power and light connected.
To the side of the house is a long concrete driveway leading to the front of the garage with further off-road parking for several cars.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature flower and shrub borders, and is enclosed by a small brick wall and mature hedge.
The rear garden is part enclosed by a brick wall and wooden panelled fencing. The garden is divided into distinct parts the first mainly being laid to lawn with a large paved patio sun seating area with well stocked mature flower and shrub beds, and the second being a large vegetable area, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature flower and shrub borders, and an aluminium greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51563536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.