1 bedroom penthouse for saleThe Madison, 199-207 Marsh Wall, London, E14
- 10 year warranty under NHBC Buildmark scheme or similar provider
- 24 hour on-site concierge
- CCTV to ground floor entrances and common areas
- Fully equipped resident gym with stunning views of Canary Wharf and the River Thames
- Residents screening room with bar area
- Residents business meeting room with presentation facilities
- Car parking available by spate negotiation
- Secure Bicycle storage
- Residents spa facility with swimming pool, sauna, and steam room
Marketing suite with show home now available to view.
Comprising of studios, one, two and three bed apartments and located in Canary Wharf, one of the capitalâs newest and most exciting living and working environments, The Madison, raises sophisticated city living to new heights of excellence.
The location is ideal; Canary Wharf is easily accessible by rail, road, and river and underground. With Jubilee Line links straight to the West End, and Docklands Light Railway providing direct access to the City, Canary Wharf remains one of the most connected areas of London. The new Crossrail link, due to open in 2018 will further improve transport connections across the city. All of Londonâs five airports are within easy reach, making international travel easy and straightforward.
The designers, MAKE architects, have a simple purpose: to design the best buildings, places and spaces in the world. Through this framework The Madison will epitomise exactly this, with its optimal architecture and intricate specifications. The Madisonâs bespoke-designed fitted kitchens, Siemans integrated appliances and full height feature windows are just some of the highly intricate fittings making these living spaces so desirable.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information, please contact our New Development Sales team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN170643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.