2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarlton Road, Boston
Offers in Excess of £107,250
- *** NO CHAIN ***
- VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This well maintained and spacious 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY is situated in a popular and convenient location close to Boston Town centre and it's amenities. The property benefits from a Conservatory and enclosed rear garden.
SPACIOUS MID TERRACED 2 BEDROOM PROPERTY BEING OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
The property is currently tenanted and the Vendor is in receipt of £625 per calendar month. Vacant Possession upon Completion
With double glazed front entrance door, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs rising to first floor.
Having WC, double glazed window to front aspect, partially tiled walls.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 4" maximum ( 4.83m x 3.45m maximum )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, feature electric fireplace with mantle and hearth, radiator, telephone point, arch opening to Conservatory.
Conservatory 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Of brick and uPVC construction. Having double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, double doors to rear garden, wall lights, ceiling light incorporating fan.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Having a fitted Kitchen in a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden, inset sink with drainer, work surfaces, tiling to walls, space for cooker with stainless steel cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for upright fridge freezer, extractor fan, door to: -
Walk-In Storage Cupboard
Having double glazed window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs from Hallway, double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard, loft access, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 11' 5" maximum ( 4.85m x 3.48m maximum )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, further double glazed window to rear, built-in storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Having double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in cupboard housing the wall mounted gas central heating boiler, coving to ceiling.
Having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with taps and wall mounted over bath shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls.
The property benefits form a front garden which has a path to front door and further alleyway access to rear garden. A low panel fence to front boundary secures a shingled area with surrounding flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden has gated side access and is predominantly fence panel enclosed, with areas of hedge. There is an area of lawn and areas of hardstanding and flower and shrub borders.
Brick Built Outbuilding
Providing external storage with lockable door.
The property is currently tenanted and the Vendor is in receipt of £625 per calendar month, with ongoing rental payments until December 2016.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51574670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.