3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Tonteg, PONTYPRIDD
Offers in Excess of £145,950
- VIEWING'S ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- RENOVATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE REAR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES OR FIRST TIME BUYERS
Allen & Harris are delighted offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached Victorian property. The property would make an ideal family home and offers off road parking to the rear.
Allen & Harris are delighted offer to the market this three bedroom semi detached Victorian property. The property would make an ideal family home and offers off road parking to the rear. The property has been renovated to a very high standard and is ready to be moved into. Some of the work that has been done include a new kitchen, bathroom and neutrally decoration throughout.
The property is close to Schools and the local amenities of Tonteg. The property is also allows easy access to Cardiff and the M4.
Double glazed door to the front. Smooth ceiling with original feature coving, ceiling rose and original ornate arch. Original wall shelving. Stairs rising to the first floor with original ornate staircase. Paneled radiator. Power points. Fire alarm.
Lounge/Diner 24' 7" Into Bay x 12' 3" ( 7.49m Into Bay x 3.73m )
A very spacious lounge/dining area which is neutrally decorated with a double glazed curved bay window to the front, Carpet flooring, Power points, Electric fire. one paneled radiator. There is an archway through to an dining area with a double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 17' 3" x 9' 2" ( 5.26m x 2.79m )
A recently fitted kitchen with under stair storage and additional built in storage. A range of newly wall mounted and base units with wood effect work surfaces over. Electric oven, Extractor fan, Four ring gas hob. A stainless steel sink and drainage board. Space for a fridge freezer. Tiled effect laminate flooring, one paneled radiator, double glazed window to the side, door to the garden, wall mounted IDEAL combi boiler.
Base units with wood effect work surfaces over, plumbing for a washine machine, stainless steel sink and drainage board and Power points.
A modern W/C, Wash hand basin, Heated towel rail. Obscure glass double glazed window to the side.
Loft access, Power points and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 16' 9" ( 3.15m x 5.11m )
A fantastic bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front, over stair storage space, carpet flooring, power points and a TV airiel.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear. power points, TV airiel, carpet flooring and one paneled radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, power points carpet flooring and one paneled radiator.
A recently fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with electric shower over, W/c , wash hand basin. tiled splash backs. obscure double glazed window to the side, lino flooring and one paneled radiator.
A good size garden laid to stone with rear access and parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.