4 bedroom character property for saleUpwell Road, Christchurch, Wisbech
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached Period Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms With En-Suite To Master
- Many Period Features
- Semi Rural Location
- No Upward Chain
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** Situated in a semi rural village location, this well presented period house has many original features, including multiple reception rooms, four double bedrooms, an en suite to the master bedroom and an enclosed rear garden. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Situated in a semi rural village location, this well presented period house has many original features, including multiple reception rooms, four double bedrooms, an en-suite to the master bedroom and an enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from no upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended to appreaciate to accommodation on offer.
Comprising of door to front, smoke alarm, radiator, two storage cupboards under the stairs.
Having double glazed window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiled splashbacks.
Lounge 15' 11" x 16' 3" ( 4.85m x 4.95m )
Lounge with original features, UPVC double glazed sash bay window to side, UPVC sash window to front, open fire place, telephone point, TV point and two radiators.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 16' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.98m )
Comprising of open fire place, UPVC sash windows to front and side, telephone point and two radiators.
Study 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
Having double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 12' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.91m )
Comprising of double glazed French doors to side, double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of upper and low level storage cupboards with worktops over, sink with drainer, double range cooker, integrated fridge, plumbing for dishwasher and tiled splashbacks.
Utility Room 4' 6" x 7' 2" ( 1.37m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to rear, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and oil fired central heating boiler.
With door to rear, radiator and double storage cupboard.
Comprising of UPVC double glazed sash window to front, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 16' 5" ( 5.05m x 5.00m )
Comprising of UPVC double glazed sash window to front, fitted wardrobes and matching bedside units, two radiators, original fireplace and door leading to en-suite.
En-Suite 13' x 6' ( 3.96m x 1.83m )
Comprising of double glazed window to side. fitted bath with mixer shower over, low level WC, heated towel rail, airing cupboard, tiled splashbacks and fitted bathroom cabinet.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" x 16' 7" ( 5.08m x 5.05m )
Having UPVC sash window to front, two radiators and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
Comprising of double glazed window to rear, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Four 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, telephone point and radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of panel bath, mixer tap shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with under sink cabinet, low level WC, fitted bathroom cabinet, fully tiled and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a drive-through gravel driveway and further gravel driveway to the side of the property through gated access providing ample off road parking and outside lighting.
With gated pedestrian access, the side and rear and side gardens is mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and patio area, outside tap and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51595166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.