3 bedroom terraced house for saleElphinstone Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL2
- Period Terrace
- 3 bedrooms
- 2/3 receptions
- Abundance of period features
- Large drive in workshop/garage
- Sought after residential location
- Catchment area for desirable schooling
- No onward chain
Lounge 4.68m (measured into bay) x 3.90
Beautiful room with period correct sliding doors opening into the dining room should the need and occasion arises.
Dining Room 3.94m x 3.33m plus further sun room area measuring 1.30m x 1.52m serving as a study area
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.33m x 1.54m plus 2.84m x 3.40m
Another beautiful room with period correct Welsh dresser style cupboard and door out onto courtyard.
Bedroom One 3.71m x 4.88 (measured to wardrobes) plus bay
Lovely décor and fireplace
Bedroom Two 3.97m x 3.07m
Bedroom Three 3.22m x 2.16m (plus bay)
Bay window overlooks courtyard
Small garden area with a path to the side leading to the front door
Enclosed courtyard accessed via the kitchen/breakfast room with three brick built outhouses one of which contain a WC with period correct high level flush
Garage/Workshop 5.59m x 4.85m
As per the initial description this garage/workshop has light and power and most importantly a full width, remote control roller door easily accessible from Montpellier Rod meaning at a press of the button you park right at home a feature which seldom found in this area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51596076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.