Land for saleLaurieston Farm, Hollybush, Ayr, East Ayrshire, KA6
Offers Over 250.1 ac. | £900,000
- 250.2 acres (101.2 hectares)
- Attractive 3-bedroom farmhouse.
- Traditional 2-bedroomk cottage.
- Range of modern and traditional steading buildings.
- Productive grazing and silage ground.
- About 101.25 Ha (250.19 Acres) in total.
Laurieston Farm was historically run as a dairy unit housing 105 dairy cows and followers until 2008 when the farming enterprise moved to beef and sheep. The farmhouse sits centrally within the holding adjacent to the public road, and provides comfortable family accommodation on two levels.
The farm benefits from an attractive two bedroom cottage and a range of useful traditional and modern outbuildings. The land is split into three separate blocks each lying within a ring fence and is easily accessible from the public road. The farmland is well suited to fodder production and mixed grazing with the surrounding area providing a variety of rural and agricultural suppliers.
The land rises from approximately 115m above sea level at its lowest point to the south of the railway to its highest level at approximately 215m above sea level in the north eastern corner of the holding. The land is generally of a southerly aspect and classified by the James Hutton Institute for Soil Research as principally being Grade 4:1 and 4:2 and thus capable of growing high yielding crops of grass and other forage.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51603233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR140065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.