2 bedroom flat for saleBury Old Road, Whitefield
- LUXURY 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT
- LIFT SERVED
- PRESTEGEOUS LOCATION CLOSE TO METROLINK
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOUNGE & BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN, OVEN/HOB-APPLIANCES
- GARAGE PARKING
A fantastic lift served 1st floor apartment.
Prestigious and close to the metro-link station and motorway network. Generous proportioned rooms with smart hallways and maintained gardens. There is a spacious lounge with a balcony off. The lounge is open plan to a fitted kitchen with oven/hob and integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
There is an electric entry system to private garage parking.
The apartment requires decor and new carpet and so the vendor is giving an allowance of £3000 upon completion to allow for this.
Sold with no chain, viewing is highly recommended, by appointment only on 0161 773 1011.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51608493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8315411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philip Ellis Properties Limited, Philip Ellis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.