3 bedroom terraced house for saleHerries Road, Pollokshields, Glasgow
- Beautifully presented traditional mid terraced villa EPC D (65)
- Bay lounge
- Attractive dining kitchen (access to garden)
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas CH. Part DG
- Private garden grounds
Stunning seldom available traditional mid terraced villa set within sought after locale. EER - Band D.
Band DPresented to the market to an exacting standard throughout, the spacious family accommodation extends to entrance vestibule, bay windowed lounge, beautiful dining style kitchen with integrated appliances and access to rear garden, downstairs w.c., upper level to three bright double bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, partial double glazing, garden grounds to the front and rear, the rear garden provides a garden shed.
Set within a prime position within sought after locale, conveniently placed for amenities offering a variety of local shops catering for day-to-day requirements. Pollokshields area offer a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as selection of bars and restaurants. The area benefits from frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow City Centre, West End and beyond, whilst access to the M77/M8 motorway networks are within 5 minutes drive. In addition excellent schooling may be found locally both at primary and secondary levels (Hutchieson Grammar and Craigholm school), whilst numerous recreational facilities include public parks and a variety of golf courses are all easily accessible.
Cloakroom 4' 7" x 2' 8" ( 1.40m x 0.81m )
Lounge 15' 8" into the bay x 12' 2" ( 4.78m into the bay x 3.71m )
Kitchen 18' 1" max x 17' 6" ( 5.51m max x 5.33m )
Bedroom One 15' 1" into bay x 11' ( 4.60m into bay x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 10' 9" ( 3.35m Max x 3.28m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 8' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.72m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51609513.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA107364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.