4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Baileygate, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Master bedroom having en suite
- Well appointed throughout
- Driveway, garage and private garden to rear
- Excellent location
- Close to all local amenities and transport links
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment
CLOSE TO Pontefract town centre and other local amenities and a convienient location for road and rail networks. Well appointed throughout and maintained to a HIGH STANDARD, a viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location this family home has to offer. In an excellent location that is close to Pontefract town centre itself, and close to all other local amenities. Within easy reach of both road and rail networks for those wising to commute and to local schools. The property itself is well appointed throughout, to a high standard. With driveway and parking, garage, private garden to the rear and property briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, cloak room, 4 good sized bedrooms, master bedroom having en suite and main house bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Hall Way
Having a double glazed front door, with central heated radiator, tiled floor and access through to the lounge, kitchen and cloak room and to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.21m x 3.68m )
With double glazed window to the front looking out over the front garden and onto All Saints church. With electric fire mounted in a timber surround, with central heated radiator and both television and telephone point with coving.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 12' 2" MAX ( 4.45m x 3.71m MAX )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units, there are laminate work services and having an inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. With double glazed window to the side and double glazed window to the rear looking out in to the rear garden, with a rear door giving access to the garden itself. Part tiled with an integral electric oven with electric hob and extracting cooker hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer and space for a fridge freezer. Also benefiting from central heated radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
With double glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden, central heated radiator and coving.
White suite with WC, wash hand basin and is part tiled with a double glazed window to the side, and a central heated radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, loft access and a central heated radiator. Also built in cupboard for additional storage.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, central heated radiator and television point. Access then through to the en suite, is a modern white shower suite with shower cubicle and is fully tiled with WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. There is a double glazed window to the side, having the benefit of a central heated towel rail, shower point and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and central heated radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window to the front, looking out over the garden and on to All Saints parish church and grounds. With central heated radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' 7" x 6' 9" MAX ( 3.53m x 2.06m MAX )
With double glazed window to the front, also looking out to the church grounds. With a central heated radiator.
Main House Bathroom
Modern white bathroom suite with bath having mixer taps, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit, and is fully tiled with a shaver point, and an extractor fan. Also having a central heated radiator and having a double glazed windows to the side.
To the front there is gated access with a block paved front yard, leading to the front door. Rear garden has walled boundaries and can be accessed through the house, or round the back of the property off the drive way in to the side gate. Rear garden is primarily paved, with low maintenance garden with mature plants and shrubs, and can also be accessed from the kitchen and dining room. Driveway has parking for several cars with a single garage with power and lighting, and up and over door.
Access to the property can be found by leaving Pontefract town centre, on the A645 valley road onto south gate continuing on south Baileygate and turning at All Saints parish church turn left. Then on to north Baileygate and turn right behind All Saints Parish church, still on to north Baileygate where number 57 can be identified on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51616996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.