2 bedroom flat for saleSt John's Chapel, Caistor Drive, LN4
- Beautiful Conversion of a Grade II Listed Building
- Second Floor Duplex
- Open Plan Lounge, Dining & Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Beautifully Landscaped Walled & Gated Gardens With Allocated Parking
- Within Easy Reach of All Local Amenities & the Cathedral / University City of Lincoln
St John's Chapel in Bracebridge Heath is a stunning conversion of a Grade II listed building into ten apartments, with many of the original features being retained. Each spacious apartment has an open plan lounge, dining and modern fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with some having en-suites. All have antique style wood floors, carpets and tiling where appropriate. The beautiful landscaped and gated gardens with allocated parking, truly compliment what is a lovely building.
The location is in within easy reach of all local amenities and minutes from the Cathedral / University City of Lincoln.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51617279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR150032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.