4 bedroom terraced house for saleLawton Street, Primrose Hill, Huddersfield
Sold STC £80,000
- **GUIDE PRICE £80.000-90,000**
- Recently Refurbished
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For First Time Buyers, Investors & Expanding Families
**GUIDE PRICE £80.000-90,000** Offering a substantial four bedrooms, this recently renovated property would definitely be of interest to a variety of purchasers.
Offering a substantial four bedrooms, this recently renovated property would definitely be of interest to a variety of purchasers. Suited to the first time buyer, investors or expanding families. Recently refurbished the property boasts entrance hallway with a good sized lounge, breakfast kitchen with integrated fridge freezer and a house bathroom. The first floor further boasts four bedrooms and externally has both front and rear gardens. Priced to archive high levels of interest this property is well deserving of an internal inspection.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, useful storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Being fully tiled with tiled flooring the downstairs bathroom comprises of a bath with mixer taps, low flush WC and a wash hand basin. There is also a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 2" max into chimney recess ( 4.19m x 4.01m max into chimney recess )
The lounge has laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/diner 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and splash backs. There is tiled flooring, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and benefits from having integrated electric oven with a gas hob and cooker hood above and also a fridge freezer. It has a door to the rear, two double glazed uPVC windows to the rear elevation and also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max into recess x 8' 1" min extending to 11 ( 3.84m max into recess x 2.46m min extending to 11 )
Having laminate flooring the first bedroom has a useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
The second bedroom has laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
The third bedroom comprises of laminate flooring and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' x 8' max incl bulk head ( 2.44m x 2.44m max incl bulk head )
The final bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a fully enclosed small laid to lawn area, To the rear of the property there is a paved yard and further small laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51617293.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.