4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorthdown Road, Nottingham
- Guide price £150,000- £155,000
- Four bedrooms
- End of terrace
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
- Ideal family home, first time buy to buy to let
- Viewing advised!
Guide price £150,000-£155,000 families and investors take note of this four bedroomed end of terrace property offering off road parking, two reception rooms and downstairs w/c. Within a convenient area giving easy access routes to Nottingham city centre, queens medical centre and universities.
Guide price £150,000-£155,000 families and investors take note of this four bedroomed end of terrace property offering off road parking, two reception rooms and downstairs w/c. Within a convenient area giving easy access routes to Nottingham city centre, queens medical centre, universities and M1 making this property not one to miss!
Door to front, under stairs storage and wall mounted radiator with access to lounge, kitchen and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 10' 11" x 18' 1" ( 3.33m x 5.51m )
Single glazed window to the front elevation, gas feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator and access to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 7' 11" ( 3.53m x 2.41m )
Single glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, single glazed radiator to rear, wall mounted radiator and door leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.00m x 3.53m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, single glazed window to the rear elevation, sink and a half drainer, additional work surfaces, par tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to additional storage with w/c.
Access via entrance hall, single glazed window to the side elevation, airing cupboard and has loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.30m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" into recess max x 12' 7" into recess ( 3.53m into recess max x 3.84m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the front, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Single glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and additional storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 7' x 9' 10" ( 2.13m x 3.00m )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with over head shower attachment over, w/c, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is part hedge boundary, mainly laid to lawn with two additional outhouses used as storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51618680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS106946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.