5 bedroom detached house for saleBeaufoys Close, Ferndown
- Over 3500 square feet of superb living space.
- High quality finish throughout.
- Great outside space.
- Garage converted to an office.
- Downstairs guest room or second office.
- Huge hallway through the centre of the house that leads through to the brilliant bi-fold doors acros
- Incredibly high quality kitchen with breakfast bar, all open plan with the dining and informal livin
- Cinema-style room that can be entirely closed off.
- 4 bedrooms on the first floor with two bathrooms.
- An enormity of off road parking.
This is far from an ordinary house. Found down the end of a cul-de-sac with an abundance of parking, loads of open plan space and a great garden this property is the perfect home for entertaining both indoors and out.
Downstairs there's a huge amount of open plan living space that includes dining, the kitchen with breakfast bar, lounge area for sitting watching TV and a huge space along the back of the house that opens up to the garden via bi-fold doors.
Other aspects of downstairs include a room with en-suite that could be a downstairs bedroom/guest room or as an office, for which it is currently used.
There is also a cinema-esque room that can be opened up or closed off. The perfect film watching room.
Finally downstairs there is a utility room off the kitchen and a w/c off the main hall.
Upstairs is made up of four double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite.
There is also a main bathroom.
Everything in this house is of a very high standard.
Outside there is a great, very sunny and private garden along with a big decked area and plenty of lawn.
To the front of the property the garage has been converted in to a home office and there is parking for many, many cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100478000790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.