6 bedroom detached house for saleGodson Avenue, Heckington, Sleaford
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Storey Six Bedroom Detached House
- Four Reception rooms
- Established Gardens, Garage & Parking
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
Guide Price £300,000 - £325,000
Superb family accommodation is available at this SIX BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE, in the sought after village of HECKINGTON. The property has an ENSUITE and DRESSING ROOM to the master bedroom, as well as FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, including a superb SUNROOM.
Situated within a prime location in the popular village of HECKINGTON is this executive style MODERN SIX BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME. The extensive accommodation offers a superb family dwelling, as well as having established gardens and GARAGE with off road parking. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, lounge and separate dining room. There is a dining kitchen with granite work surfaces and separate study. In addition to this there is a superb sunroom to the rear with high vaulted ceilings and double doors to the rear gardens. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master of which has an ensuite and a dressing room. There is also a family bathroom with corner Jacuzzi bath. To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms. Outside the property has established gardens to both front and rear aspects, with the latter being laid mainly to lawn and having a decked garden area, as well as paved patio and large garden shed. There is off road parking for several cars on the lead up to the single garage.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the volume of accommodation can be fully appreciated, together with the location.
Being approached via a partly glazed uPVC entrance door, having radiator, uPVC window, staircase rising to the first floor and coved ceiling.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, coved ceiling, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring.
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 4" ( 5.77m x 3.45m )
The main reception room has uPVC double doors to the rear garden, uPVC window to the front, coved ceiling, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 17' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.33m x 2.51m )
This superb sized dining room has wooden flooring, two uPVC windows, two radiators and coved ceiling. From the dining room there is an opening to the:
Dining Kitchen 19' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.94m x 2.72m )
The kitchen is of a substantial size and is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a ceramic sink with mixer tap over. There is granite work surfaces, ceramic tiled flooring and fitted breakfast bar, as well as space for the fridge freezer. There are a range of appliances to include an integrated dishwasher, fitted double oven, four plate hob and extractor hood. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in larder cupboard, uPVC window and uPVC double doors to the:
Sunroom 13' 1" x 11' 6" excl alcove ( 3.99m x 3.51m excl alcove )
This room is a superb feature to the rear of the property and has a high vaulted ceiling, wooden flooring and two uPVC windows. There are uPVC double doors to the rear gardens.
Study 9' 7" x 9' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.90m )
This useful additional reception room can be utilised to individual requirements, has a radiator, coved ceiling and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having staircase to the second floor, coved ceiling, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom One 17' 3" max x 12' 5" max ( 5.26m max x 3.78m max )
This generous sized master bedroom has two radiators, two uPVC windows and built in storage space to the eaves.
Dressing Room 7' 7" x 5' 9" excl wardrobes ( 2.31m x 1.75m excl wardrobes )
Having an extensive range of fitted wardrobes, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboard below and WC. There is a velux style window, radiator and electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 5" max ( 3.45m x 3.18m max )
The second bedroom has a uPVC window, radiator and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
Having a uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.54m )
This generous sized fourth bedroom has a radiator, coved ceiling and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC and bidet. There is a radiator, electric shaver point, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and coved ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
Having radiator, access to loft space and two built in cupboards.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, velux style window and radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 8" x 12' 4" max excl window ( 3.86m x 3.76m max excl window )
This excellent fifth bedroom has a velux style window to the rear, uPVC window to the front and two radiators.
Bedroom Six 14' 6" x 7' 6" max ( 4.42m x 2.29m max )
Having a radiator, uPVC window and coved ceiling.
To the front of the property there is iron railing to the front aspect, gate and pathway leading to the front entrance door. There is a gravelled and stone chipped garden area and a variety of mature shrubs. There is a double width block paved driveway approach, providing parking space for several cars in an adjacent style on the lead up to the single garage. There is also outside lighting, pathway and gate to the side.
Single Garage 18' 4" x 8' 4" max ( 5.59m x 2.54m max )
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed majority lawned garden, which also includes a paved patio area and garden decking, ideal for outside dining and relaxing. There are a range of mature shrubs and trees, as well as outside lighting and large garden shed. There is also space for a hot tub.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51623059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.