3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Terrace, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid terraced house with 2/3 bedrooms
- Open plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
- Double glazing, gas central heating, enclosed rear garden
- No upward chain! Keys available for immediate viewing.
GREAT FIRST TIME BUY or INVESTMENT! Offering great value in today's market is this 3 bedroom property with a large open plan lounge/diner. Being sold with no upward chain and keys are available for viewing.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! This terraced house is situated on the outskirts of the town centre and would make an ideal first time buy or investment. On the ground floor is a spacious open plan lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen with a built-in oven and a bathroom comprising a bath, shower cubicle, wc and wash basin. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden with a lawn.
This property benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain. Keys are available for an immediate viewing.
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 24' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 7.59m max x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 12' 5" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 2.39m max )
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 11' max ( 3.51m max x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' ( 2.44m x 1.83m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton & Spalding. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights follow the road round to the right into Sutton Road and take the first turning on your right into Peatlings Lane. Proceed along and turn left into River Terrace where the property will be found on your right hand side. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51623857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.