2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandford Road, Chelmsford, Essex
- SPECTACULAR TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED VICTORIAN PROPERTY
- 1 MILE FROM CHELMSFORD RAILWAY STATION AND CITY CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2/3 CARS (TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY)
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE AND REAR ACCESS
- BEAUTIFUL THROUGHOUT
- WELL LOOKED AFTER
- CALL ESTATES PROPERTY GROUP NOW ON 01245 209999 TO BE THE FIRST TO VIEW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
Estates Property Group are proud to offer 'FOR SALE' this spectacular TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM semi detached Victorian property situated just 1 MILE FROM CHELMSFORD RAILWAY STATION AND CITY CENTRE! This characteristic home offers its new owners two double bedrooms, a good size lounge, dining room, lean-to/sun room off of the kitchen and a well maintained (approx 100ft) rear garden with side access along with rear access which leads to 2/3 off street parking spaces. Call Estates Property Group now on 01245 209999 to view before it's too late!!
Property ref: 121_1833_3757762
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51624251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3757762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates Property Group, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.