3 bedroom town house for saleMereside, Waterloo, Huddersfield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000***
- NO CHAIN!!
- Highly Desirable Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern & Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000 - £170,000***
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This popular and select cul-de-sac, yet being ideally placed only a short distance away from local amenities and access links to Huddersfield town centre is this modern three bedroom town house, with master en-suite.
Located in this popular and select cul-de-sac yet being ideally placed only a short distance away from local amenities and access links to Huddersfield town centre is this modern three bedroom town house. Providing versatile living accommodation arranged over three floors the property would suit the family buyer. Being well presented throughout and having a modern neutral decor the property also benefits from an enclosed laid to lawn rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed door into the entrance hall which has stairs rising to the first floor and a central heating radiator.
The cloakroom is tiled and fitted with a wash hand basin and a WC. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 17' into bay x 12' 1" into recess ( 5.18m into bay x 3.68m into recess )
This is a spacious, light and airy lounge with a feature fireplace with a marble back and hearth and electric fire. It provides space for a dining table and has double glazed patio doors leading out the garden. There is also a TV and telephone point, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 12' x 6' ( 3.66m x 1.83m )
Modern kitchen with a neutral finish fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back. It has a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven with a gas hob and cooker hood above. It provides plumbing for a washing machine and comes with integral fridge freezer and dish washer. There is also a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and it houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which has stairs rising to the second floor where the master bedroom is, a central heating radiator and spacious cupboard holding the water cylinder.
Master Bedroom 20' 1" x 12' 1" to back of robes ( 6.12m x 3.68m to back of robes )
Located on the second floor is the well presented and spacious master double bedroom. It benefits from having two built in wardrobes and en-suite facilities. There are also two double glazed Velux windows to the front and rear elevation and two central heating radiators.
The en-suite is fully tiled and fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a shower in a cubicle, wash hand basin built into a vanity unit and a WC. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed Velux window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" to back of robes x 9' 1" ( 3.68m to back of robes x 2.77m )
Another double bedroom benefiting from having built in wardrobes. It has a Central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.68m x 2.16m )
Double bedroom with a central heating radiator and two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation.
The bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower above, WC and a wash hand basin. There is also a heated towel rail and double glazed frosted window to the side elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the first floor landing to the second floor which gives access to the master bedroom.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with plans and shrubs surrounding. To the rear there is a laid to lawn garden with an open and sunny aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51628996.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.