1 bedroom flat for saleAlexandra Parade, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 3LN
- Traditional Sandstone Top Floor Flat
- South facing bay windowed Lounge
- Modern fitted dining titchen
- South facing double bedroom
- Good sized bathroom
- Box room
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Amazing views!!
***SEE VIDEO***Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this traditional top floor flat set within the popular and sought after address of Alexandra Parade in Dennistoun. The flexible accommodation on offer comprises, entrance hallway, large south facing bay windowed lounge with detailed feature ceiling and cornicing, timber flooring and access to study area, fabulous recently fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances and access to utility area, box room currently utilised as craft room with guest bed, south facing large double bedroom and good sized family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry, and amazing views. A great opportunity for the discerning investor or young professionals and students working in Glasgow City Centre. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Located close to local amenities and public transport routes with easy access to Glasgow City Centre. Walking distance to Alexandra parade park, train station, and a host of eateries, shops and bakeries.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.