2 bedroom detached house for saleNethergate Street, Bungay
- Detached Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Executive Style
- Beautiful views
An exceptionally well presented, light and airy, executive style two bedroom detached cottage situated in the market town of Bungay which benefits from a very attractive outlook across the Waveney valley, off road parking & conservatory.
A very handsome, well presented two bedroom cottage on the popular town centre road, Nethergate Street, providing easy access to local amenities along with a delightful view of the country side. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, bathroom, kitchen, dining room, opening out into the sitting room with double glazed French doors to the conservatory leading out to the garden. A flight of stairs from the entrance hall leads to the landing which provides access to the master bedroom with en-suite cloakroom and bedroom two.
Outside the barn is approached via a shared driveway and provides off road parking for one car, the garden is fully enclosed with a gated entry to the of side and access to property through French doors into the conservatory.
uPVC Front Door, under stairs cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring.
uPVC window to the front aspect, WC, vanity basin, tiled surrounds, radiator, bath, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.08m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, door to hall, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units, work surfaces with inset 1 & 1/2 bowl asterite sink & drainer, tiled surrounds, electric oven, gas hob, cooker point, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge freezer, central heating boiler and radiator.
Dining Area 8' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.11m )
Glazed panel door to kitchen and open plan to lounge area.
Lounge Area 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, uPVC doors, electric fire place, radiators and uPVC patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
uPVC construction and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 19' 2" narrowing to 12' " x 14' 10" ( 5.84m narrowing to 3.66m x 4.52m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, two velux windows and radiators.
En Suite Cloakroom
Velux window, WC, basin and latch & brace door.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 5' 6" ( 4.52m x 1.68m )
Two uPVC windows to the side aspect and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51651505.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY102895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.