3 bedroom detached house for saleSTATION ROAD, ULCEBY
Withdrawn from Market £214,000
- 1930's detached three bedroomed family home with conservatory
- Great village location will make a great family home
- Gas central heating, uPVC windows and doors
- Two detached garages and extensive off road parking
- Has been extended to the rear elevation
- Large gardens to the front and sides of the property
- Hallway, lounge, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and shower room
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band D
Full descriptionAttractive 1930's three bedroomed family home offering good size accommodation with a rear extension and conservatory. Standing in excellent mature gardens and the added bonus of a double garage. Set in the village of Ulceby, close proximity to the local shops, you can enjoy all the benefits of rural living with the Lincolnshire Wolds only a short drive away, but have great transport links to the surrounding area both by car and rail and with Humberside Airport only a short drive. Ulceby is in a good school catchment area. The property briefly comprises of hallway lounge, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, conservatory, bathroom, three bedrooms and a shower room. ** part exchange considered for a detached bungalow **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5551391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.