4 bedroom detached house for saleShute Hill, Chorley, Staffordshire
- A well presented and individually designed family home in premier location within sought after village setting with country views
- Welcoming through hallway
- Attractive family lounge
- Separate dining room/sitting room
- Spacious family dining kitchen
- Utility and guests cloakroom
- Master bedroom with refitted en suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- Refitted family bathroom
- Large drive and double garage
Bill Tandy & Company are pleased to present this well appointed individually designed family home in a premier setting within sought after village of Chorley with countryside views. The accommodation in brief comprises; well appointed family lounge, sitting/dining room, spacious family kitchen diner, master bedroom with refitted en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom. The property sits back behind a deep driveway approach providing ample off road parking, foregarden, double width garage and a delightful enclosed garden to the rear. The property also benefits from double glazing, oil fired central heating and security alarm system.
Property ref: 121_1061_2524078
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51678481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2524078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.