2 bedroom flat for saleClydesdale Road, Hoylake, WIRRAL
- Traditional first floor flat.
- Close to promenade.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room.
- Two double bedrooms, wet room.
- Shared well kept gardens.
Very well-appointed traditional first floor flat close to promenade. Gas central heating, double glazing. Hall, lounge, dining room. Kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms. Part tiled wet room, cloakroom. Well-kept and stocked shared gardens. Garage. Viewing essential.
Pleasantly located; close to the promenade; this very good sized traditional first floor flat with gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation is well planned and spacious and comprises; Hall, lounge and separate dining room. There is a kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and a part tiled wet room. Separate cloakroom. Outside there are well kept shared front and rear gardens and garage. Viewing essential.
With entrance door and staircase leading to first floor landing, part glazed and carpeted. Hall and stairs, door giving access to;
With single radiator, carpet and phone link to main entrance door.
Front Lounge 18' 7" Into bay x 13' 4" ( 5.66m Into bay x 4.06m )
With double glazed bay window with views to the promenade and sea, carpet, two double radiators. Two wall lights, two ceiling lights, telephone connection point and T.V. aerial point.
Rear Dining Room 12' 2" Into recess x 10' 7" ( 3.71m Into recess x 3.23m )
With double radiator, double glazed window and carpet.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 2" Into recess x 9' 10" ( 3.71m Into recess x 3.00m )
Having units with maple effect doors, granite effect work surfaces and comprising; single drainer stainless steel sink unit with under cupboards and two further double base cupboards. One double and two single wall units with under unit lights and corner wall unit with under unit light. Plumbing for gas cooker. Ideal gas central heating boiler in wall cupboard. Double glazed window above sink unit. Maple laminate flooring, double radiator. Washing machine plumbing. Space for under unit fridge, freezer and tumble drier.
Front Bedroom One 16' 7" x 14' 9" Into recess ( 5.05m x 4.50m Into recess )
With wide double glazed window, double radiator and fitted wardrobes with upper storage cupboards.
Rear Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 12' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window, double radiator and carpet.
Having modern white suite and comprising; pedestal wash basin, Mira shower with white wall tiling, double glazed window. Double radiator and walls tiled to half height in white and non slip flooring.
With modern white suite and comprising; low level W.C. Double glazed window, vinyl floor covering, walls tiled to half height in white and non slip flooring.
There are very well kept and stocked gardens to both front and rear, including mature shrubs, flowers and water tap.
The front garden is shared with the ground floor flat.
The property benefits from a garage which has an up and over entrance door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51678575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.