3 bedroom town house for saleSabine Fold, Horbury, Wakefield
Offers in Region of £165,000
- 3 Bedroom Town House
- UPVC and GCH
- Generous room sizes
- Ideal location
- Stunning views to the rear
This 3 bedroom Town House located in a most sought after area of Horbury. Stunning views over Storrs Hill from the rear of the property. Would ideally suit the professional/first time buyer or growing family. Viewing essential to fully appreciate what is on offer.
This 3 bedroom Town House located in a most sought after area of Horbury. The property comprises of entrance hallway, shower room, bedroom 3, utility area, access to integral garage, stair access leading to a sizeable dining kitchen with stunning views over Storrs Hill, good size living room area, stair access to the second floor and bedroom 1 with a walk-in dressing room and en-suite shower room, bedroom 2. The outside of the property has off road parking to the front leading to the integral garage and a lawned buffer garden. Enclosed rear garden being mainly laid to lawn and well stocked with a patio terrace. Viewing essential to fully appreciate this sought after home within this popular area.
Composite door with obscured glazed panels leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Radiator, telephone point, access into the integral garage and access into the downstairs shower room, storage cupboard housing the boiler.
Downstairs Shower Room
Low level flush w/c., pedestal sink with twin taps, shower cubicle with bi-folding shower screen, partially tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
Composite door with glazed panel provides access to the rear. A range of base units with drawers and cupboards space, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, splashback, integrated washing machine, rolltop work surface, extractor fan, vinyl style flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, telephone point. Currently used as a study.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, access to rooms and stair access to the second floor.
Kitchen 11' 4" Max x 14' 7" Max ( 3.45m Max x 4.45m Max )
Two upvc windows to the rear aspect with far reaching views over Storrs Hill. A range of base and wall units, cupboard and shelving space, kickboard, cornice and plinths, some glazed fronted units, rolltop work surface, integrated four ring gas hob and double oven beneath, pull-out extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated sink and drainer with a mixer tap, radiator, vinyl cushion flooring.
Living Room 15' 7" Max x 14' 7" ( 4.75m Max x 4.45m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Two radiators, tv point, telephone point.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access. Access into bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.71m x 3.45m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Built-in walk-in wardrobe area. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with twin taps, shower cubicle, low level flush w/c., partially tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 14' 7" ( 2.51m x 4.45m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a pedestal sink with chrome twin taps, low level flush w/c., panelled bath with chrome twin taps, partially tiled walls.
Off road parking space to the front to an integral garage with up and over door, a lawned area. Stunning views from the rear over Storrs Hill and beyond. The rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a patio terrace and a selection of plants and borders.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Drive 0.8 miles continue onto Horbury Road. Keep left on Horbury Road. Drive 3.4 miles turn right onto Bridge Road. Proceed onto Storrs Hill Road. Drive 0.2 miles turn left onto Baring Gould Way. Turn right and then left to remain on Baring Gould Way. Turn right onto Sabine Fold and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51679379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.