2 bedroom apartment for saleWildspur Grove, New Mill, HOLMFIRTH
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Communal Garden, Woodland And Riverside Views
- An Allocated Parking Space Within A Shared Garage Plus Visitor Parking
- Close To Holmfirth Village
GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000
'PRICED TO SELL' SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED MILL CONVERSION IN A STUNNING WOODLAND SETTING OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN.
GUIDE PRICE £100,000-£110,000
The property is located in New Mill, West Yorkshire, England, a small, semi-rural village near the town of Holmfirth. It is in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees and the civil parish of Holme Valley
Priced for a quick sell is this spacious third floor apartment with generous proportioned neutrally decorated rooms throughout and stunning views to the front and rear. Located in a wonderful mill conversion in the village of New Mill and only three miles from the vibrant village of Holmfirth. This property would suit first time buyers, those looking to downsize, investors or as a lock up and leave property. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a generous size lounge, a dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from communal gardens, a garage and visitor parking offered with the benefit of no upper vendor chain.
Enter the apartment building on the ground floor via a personal intercom system. Stairs lead to the third floor of the building.
A spacious carpeted entrance hallway with recessed spotlighting and entry to the room. Doors lead to the lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Lounge 19' x 12' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.94m )
This laminated spacious room benefits from double glazed windows to the front elevation with natural light flooding into the room and offer delightful views to the woodland setting. The room is neutrally decorated with a high ceiling, a picture rail and a radiator.
Kitchen Diner 18' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.77m x 2.72m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over. The kitchen benefits from a round sink with mixer tap, a breakfast bar with space for two stools, integrated oven with four ring gas hob with extractor over, a double glazed window to the rear elevation offers a delightful woodland view. There is further space for a dining table, free standing fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher. There is a wall mounted gas combi boiler housed in a wall unit. The walls are part tiled and the floor is laminated. An external door leads to a graveled path giving access to a public footpath leading to pleasant woodland walks.
Bedroom One 10' 9" plus doorway recess x 10' ( 3.28m plus doorway recess x 3.05m )
A neutrally decorated double bedroom with high ceilings. The room is carpeted and benefits from modern fitted furniture including a double wardrobe, draws and two bedside tables. There is a radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation over looking the river and the woodlands.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 11" max into doorway recess ( 3.23m x 2.72m max into doorway recess )
A neutrally decorated bedroom with high ceilings and laminate flooring. The room benefits from a radiator, recessed spotlighting, a double glazed window to the rear elevation offers a woodland view.
With a modern suite comprising of a bath, shower over, a low level WC and a wash hand basin. The room has part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, a radiator and an extractor fan.
Externally the property has access to an allocated space within the shared garage, ample visitor parking, a communal garden leading to pleasant woodland and riverside walks.
Leave Holmfirth Via Victoria Street and follow the A635 Station Road towards New Mill. At the New Mill crossroads continue on to Sheffield Road. Wildspur Grove is the second turning on the right. The apartment is accessed via a door to the right hand side of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51691573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.