3 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Road South, March
Sold STC £250,000
- Was £259,995 (27.7.15-11.10.16) Reduced to £250,000 (OIRO)
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Rear Gardens
Situated in a sought after location this three bedroom detached house benefits from, double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, recently fitted kitchen, recently fitted bathroom, generous rear gardens and garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
This detached house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to March town centre, the property benefits from, three bedrooms, double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, recently fitted kitchen, recently fitted bathroom, generous rear gardens and garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Window to front, stairs leading off, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, plus additional storage cupboard. Wooden flooring, smoke alarm.
Low level w/c, radiator, window to side,
Lounge/ Dining Room 17' 1" max x 13' 11" max ( 5.21m max x 4.24m max )
Window to front and window to rear, french doors to garden, two radiators, feature fire place.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.07m )
Recently fitted Kitchen, window to rear window to side, door to side access, single drainer sink with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, cooker hood, oil central heating boiler wall mounted, radiator, tiled floor, range of wall and base units with work surface lighting.
From the entrance hall stairs to first floor landing, smoke alarm, loft access,window to front, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.10m )
window to rear, integral wardrobe, radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.10m )
Window to rear, radiator, integral wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.01m )
Window to front, radiator.
Recently fitted, window to side, radiator, panelled bath with shower mixer taps, vanity hand wash basin with storage under, low level w/c, part tiled walls extractor fan.
front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering, with drive to garage.
Garage 16' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.08m x 2.87m )
Double doors to front, door to side, window to side. Plus brick built store to rear.
Rear gardens are enclosed, hard standing terrace, additional gardens are laid to grass, with gardens to the rear previously vegetable patch.
From the office of William H Brown, proceed into Elwyn Road, take a left hand turning into Orchard Road, then a right hand turning into Orchard Road South and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51707669.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.