2 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Court, Victoria Road, Netley Abbey, Southampton
Two bedroom ground floor apartment, with feature bay window with patio doors opening out onto the courtyard.
Every luxuriously appointed apartment at Royal Court has been bought to life with stylish finishes, exquisite details and unrivalled specifications that include energy saving features and next generation technologies to keep you safe and sound and happy to be home.
APARTMENT ONE - 710sq ft
Kitchen - 7' 10" x 8' 11"
Lounge/Dining - 12' 1" x 17' 3*
Bedroom 1 - 10' 2" x 10' 2"
Bedroom 2 - 9' 2" x 10' 2"
Bathroom 7' 10" x 8' 4"
* Maximum dimension
• Bespoke Avant White kitchen by Second Nature
• Appliances, including mid-level oven, cooker hood, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, wine cooler*
• Black Granite worktop
• Karndean reclaimed Maple flooring
• Under pelmet lighting
• Recessed ceiling spotlights
• Bespoke shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle and screen
• Fitted and tiled shower cubicles and baths
• Showers with full screen enclosures
• Moisture resistant recessed spotlights
• Fitted mirrors with LED backlighting option
• Electric shaver socket
• Heated towel rail
• Extractor ventilation
• Built in dressing room to master bedroom with sliding wardrobes either side and recessed spotlights
• Bedside lamp fittings in main bedroom
• Solid timber, argon-filled, double-glazed sash windows and twin lounge doors
• Neutral paint finishes
• Oak/maple veneered doors*
• Chrome door furniture
• Fitted carpets
• All apartments designed to exceed Code Level 4 for thermal performance for reduced energy costs
• Telephone and television points to living rooms and bedrooms
• Sky/Sky+ connections in living rooms and bedrooms
• Phone video entry system to entrance
• 24 emergency call system via personal pendant alarm and call in bathroom
• Intruder alarm option
• Warden call system
• PIR entrance lighting
• Low energy balcony lighting
• Mains wired door bells
• Mains connected smoke and heat detector
• Mains connected carbon monoxide detector
• Fire sprinkler system
• Heating with Ideal Logic ultra-efficient gas fired boiler with gas saver feature
• Whole-house heat recovery ventilation units installed
Royal Court is an exclusive waterside retirement community with breathtaking Views across Southampton Water.
Set within the beautiful Netley Abbey Conservation Area and close to the shores of the south coast's premier sailing waters, Royal Court is an exquisite collection of just 9, one and two-bedroom prestigious apartments with concierge services, luxurious specifications, private landscaped gardens and stunning views across Southampton Water.
Specification includes bespoke fitted kitchens with granite worktops and wood flooring, master bedroom suites with dressing rooms/walk-in wardrobes and en-suites, phone entry system and 24hour emergency call system.
For More information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Morris Dibben:-
Bitterne Office- 02380 445800
Southampton Office - 02380 228822
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AGI150017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.