4 bedroom house for saleKingsley Drive, Crook, County Durham
- Fantastic Four bedroomed detached home
- Stylish interior throughout
- Exclusive residential development
- Double garage & enclosed garden
- Good sized corner plot
- Energy Rating: D
FOUR BEDROOMS... DOUBLE GARAGE, GOOD SIZED CORNER PLOT, NOT OVERLOOKED.
Fantastically positioned four bedroomed detached family home, located within this popular high farm area and boasts a double garage, spacious rear garden with a good sized corner plot. The property has a stylish interior with multi-fuel burning stove to the lounge, dining room, study, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, master having en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn having raised decking area to the top, planted with borders and shrubs, immediate patio area from the rear leading to the front of the home. Whilst to the front is a blocked paved driveway allowing off road parking for two vehicles, leading to a double garage, whilst stoned steps with wrought iron rail leads up to the front entrance. An ideal family home and viewing is essential to appreciate.
Bedroom 1 - 9'2 x 14'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'8 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 9'7 x 9'6 -
Bedroom 4 - 9'8 x 7'10 -
Reception 1 - 11'3 x 16'3 -
Reception 2 - 10'8 x 11'8 -
Reception 3 - 7'9 x 9'6 -
Reception 4 - 8'4 x 6'5 -
Reception 5 - 8'9 x 10' -
Kitchen - 11'2 x 8'7 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1702113A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Crook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.