3 bedroom detached house for saleHuntick Estate, Lytchett Matravers, Poole, Dorset
HONEYPOT COTTAGE is a brand new unique thatched roundhouse situated in the Dorset village of Lytchett Matravers, close to local amenities including a pub, shops, church, doctors and school. The accommodation is arranged over two levels. The ground floor offers a lounge with stairs leading to the first floor landing, an impressive kitchen boasting quality fitted units, solid oak worktops and integrated appliances, breakfast/dining room with fitted utility area and a modern style downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with feature freestanding bath and separate shower. The Master bedroom also benefits from having a superb en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes. Outside the property offers an enclosed front garden being mainly laid to lawn with a block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. Gates to either side of the property lead to a courtyard style rear garden laid to Indian sandstone paving. Access can also be obtained to the rear garden via a door from the breakfast/dining room.
FURTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
* Gas central heating via underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first floor
* UPVC double glazed windows
* 10 Year builders warranty
* Burglar alarm system
* Oak internal doors
* Quality carpets and Amtico flooring
* Sheraton kitchen with solid oak worktops and integrated appliances
* LED downlighting
* High specification throughout
This attractive and well designed property was built by a renowned local developer and must be seen internally to appreciate the high standard of accommodation on offer. An ideal second home or main residence. Keys in office. Call now to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AHI170005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countrywide Residential Development, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.