2 bedroom cottage for saleClay Lake, Endon
*FIXED PRICE OF £110,000** (no offers will be considered )
* Delightful period two bed mid terrace cottage situated in a highly sought after semi rural location.
* Offering a wealth of character the property offers easy access to the picturesque market town of Leek and the Potteries conurbation.
* Benefiting from majority double glazing, gas fired central heating and security alarm system.
* Accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor.
* Enclosed yard area to the rear.
* The property may be of interest to landlords or first time buyers.
* Viewing is essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Entrance Porch - With quarry floor tiles.
Lounge - 9'10 x 11'11 (3.00m x 3.63m) - Lounge area with working period-feature fireplace Radiator x 2. Views to front elevation. Stairs off.
Dining Room - 9'11 x 13'4 (3.02m x 4.06m) - Radiator. French doors leading out to the rear. Understairs storage.
Kitchen - 6'3 x 12'6 max (1.91m x 3.81m max) - Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric cooker point. Extractor unit. Laminate flooring. Plumbing point. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard hosing wall mounted central heating boiler. Back door leading to enclosed yard.
Landing Area - Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 12' x 9'10 (3.66m x 3.00m) - Radiator. Loft access. Fitted wardrobes. Views to front elevation.
Bedroom Two - 7'2 x 7'6 (2.18m x 2.29m) - Radiator. With superb views to rear over surrounding countryside.
Bathroom - 7'3 x 5'7 (2.21m x 1.70m) - Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled walls.
Outside - Forecourted with enclosed rear yard area. Superb views from the rear aspect.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Council Tax Band 'B' -
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51726223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25440673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.