1 bedroom apartment for saleBellevue, Clifton, Bristol
Sold STC £287,000
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Convenient For The Triangle
- Top Floor Flat
- Kitchen With Natural Light
A spacious top floor flat has the benefit of charming and extensive communal gardens to the rear elevation. Offered for sale with no onward chain. * BUYERS INCENTIVE*
This spacious top floor flat has the benefit of charming and extensive communal gardens to the both front and rear elevations. Clifton Village, The Triangle, Queens Road and Park Street are a short stroll away and the City Centre just slightly further afield. The accommodation comprises lounge with views towards Brandon Hill, kitchen with natural light and a bedroom & bathroom. The property is being offered for sale with no onward chain.
Communal entrance with stairs rising to top floor and door opening into
Loft hatch. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 16' 10" ( 4.24m x 5.13m )
Restricted head height. Upvc window to rear elevation. Ceiling coving. Two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 12' 7" ( 2.46m x 3.84m )
Restricted head height. Upvc window to rear elevation. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Asterite single bowl sink unit. Tiled splashback. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Spotlights. Fridge/freezer. Built in washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 17' 2" x 14' ( 5.23m x 4.27m )
Restricted head height. Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Ceiling coving. Radiator.
Upvc window to front elevation. White suite comprising bath with shower over, w.c. and wash hand basin. Spotlights. Radiator. Tiled walls.
To the front and rear are extensive delightful communal gardens, which over recent years have undergone restoration.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51733432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI104929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.