5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Sutton Courtenay
- Superb contemporary architecture by renowned Oxford architects Anderson Orr
- Extremely well appointed accommodation arranged over three floors
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with extensive range of appliances
- Total square footage approaching 6000 sq ft. Main house = 5473 sq. ft. Garage = 495 sq. ft.
- Sutton Courtenay is one of The Times top villages from which to commute
- High quality fittings throughout
- Multi purpose lower ground floor
- Luxury ensuites to all bedrooms
- Cutting edge technology including air source heating
- Double garaging and extensive gravelled driveway
Tucked away in a superb location next to the Abbey in the heart of Sutton Courtenay, one of South Oxfordshire’s prime villages and built using a blend of traditional materials and cutting edge technology, the house has almost 6000 square feet of accommodation (main house 5473 sq ft, garage 495 sq ft) arranged over three floors; the ground floor spaces flow seamlessly from one room to the next, bringing in a huge amount of light through full glass doors and large windows. There are 5 bedrooms on the first floor, all of which are ensuite. A versatile lower ground floor completes the accommodation to provide the perfect balance. Secluded gardens surround the property with ample parking and garaging.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6051188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.