3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaidenhead Road, Cookham
Guide Price £436,500
- LARGE PLOT
- END-OF-TERRACE COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- BATHROOM, CLOAKROOM
- UNUSUALLY LARGE GARDENS
- GATED DRIVEWAY
In this semi-rural location conveniently situated between Maidenhead and Cookham village, a three bedroom end of terrace property standing on unusually large gardens with potential to extend and create additional ancillary accommodation.
In this semi-rural location conveniently situated between Maidenhead and Cookham village, a three bedroom end of terrace property offering excellent potential for extension and development. Standing on unusually large gardens with potential to extend and create additional ancillary accommodation.
Tarmacadam parking area leading onto gated driveway, bordered by mature shrubs and trees with front garden laid to lawn, pathway and gate leading through to front door with outside lighting, further double five bar gates lead through to further parking area with single garage of concrete construction. Immediately to the rear of the property is a courtyard area, outside tap and lighting. This area leads onto the garden which is an outstanding feature of the property, with log cabin with large flagstone patio area with covered pond bordered by mature trellis, shrubs and trees, further gravel area of hardstanding, pathways leading onto areas of lawn, further outside sitting area, greenhouse. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and offering an excellent degree of privacy.
Front facing window, cloaks hanging space, light point, archway through to:
Living Room 14' max narrowing to 11' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.27m max narrowing to 3.40m x 3.48m )
Door with staircase leading to first floor landing, window with front aspect over garden, double radiator, power points, light point, fireplace with marble surround and carved wood mantle and marble hearth, gas point, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted thermostat control, ceiling light points, power points, t.v. point, SkyHD, door through to:
Dining Area 13' 11" x 7' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.26m )
Double doors onto garden, wood laminate floor, ceiling light point, power points, double radiator, open plan to:
Kitchen Area 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
Window overlooking rear, good range of well fitted units comprising Franke stainless steel drainer sink unit, monobloc mixer tap, good range of granite effect rolled edge work surfaces to either side incorporating good range of base mounted cupboards and drawers, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, gas and electricity point for cooker, further range of work surfaces with cupboards beneath, corner display shelving, good range of wall mounted eye level units with corner display shelving with concealed lighting beneath, extractor fan with fitted light, further wall mounted work surfaces, cupboards, replacement Worcester gas fired central heating and hot water boiler, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling spotlight cluster.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' ( 2.62m x 1.83m )
Panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and shower guard, fully tiled to this area, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, close coupled w.c., double radiator, glazed window, ceiling spotlight cluster, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Window with attractive views over garden, access to partially boarded loft space, double radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" narrowing to 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m narrowing to 3.00m x 2.90m )
Lovely far reaching views over adjoining countryside, double radiator, power points, light point, original cast iron open fire place. t.v. aerial, fitted wardrobe/storage with shelving.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Window overlooking rear of the property, power points, light point, t.v. point, double radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Rear views, double radiator, power points, light point.
Dual flush close coupled w.c., provision and plumbing for wash hand basin, glazed window to side, ceiling light point.
From Maidenhead town centre take the B4447 Cookham Road and after approximately half a mile after going over the bridge turn right onto the Maidenhead Road. Proceed down this country lane where number 1 will be found after approximately half a mile on your right hand side with parking directly to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51739667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD110765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.