3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAspen Walk, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal for the Investor. No Chain
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Ent Porch, Kitchen and lounge
- Three first floor bedrooms and bathroon
Available with NO CHAIN, and being of particular interest to INVESTORS or FIRST TIME BUYERS, is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, and requires some modernising.
Available with NO CHAIN, and being of particular interest to INVESTORS or FIRST TIME BUYERS, is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING, and requires some modernising. The property is situated in this popular residential area of MALTBY, which has convenient access to local amenities and shops, reputable schools and is well severed by transport links, including bus, ring road and motorway networks. In brief the property comprises the following range of accommodation; front entrance porch, open-plan lounge, inner hallway, downstairs W.C. cloak store, kitchen, rear entrance porch, three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Outside are low maintenance, well presented gardens, and a residents car park, providing off street parking. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, provides access to the;
Front Entrance Porch 6' 2" x 3' 6" ( 1.88m x 1.07m )
With a glazed insert entrance door, which provides access to the open-plan lounge, front and side facing double glazed windows and tiled effect flooring.
Open-Plan Lounge 20' 9" including the stair head x 11' 1" ( 6.32m including the stair head x 3.38m )
With two front facing PVC double glazed windows, two radiators, TV and telephone points, a gas fire place with dark wood effect surround, coving to the ceiling and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
With a rear facing wood entrance door, which opens to the rear porch, a built-in cloak storage cupboard, which houses the central heating boiler, access is provided to the downstairs W.C. and kitchen.
With a rear facing double glazed opaque window, tiled effect flooring, low flush W.C. and wash hand basin.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 11' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.48m )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, tiled effect flooring, a radiator, built-in storage cupboard to one wall, and a range of fitted wall, base units and drawers. There is a complimentary work surface, with inset single bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer.
Rear Entrance Porch 13' 6" x 3' 8" ( 4.11m x 1.12m )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed insert, which opens to the garden, rear, side and front facing double glazed windows and tiled effect flooring
First Floor Landing
With a useful built-in airing cupboard and a loft hatch to the ceiling. Access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" plus recess x 9' 6" ( 3.84m plus recess x 2.90m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator, built-in storage cupboard and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" plus recess ( 3.35m x 3.28m plus recess )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator and a built-in storage cupboard to one wall.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" including the bulk-head x 7' 10" ( 2.97m including the bulk-head x 2.39m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window and a radiator beneath.
Shower Room 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed opaque window, a radiator, tiled effect flooring, tiled splash backs and a three piece suite, comprising a corner walk-in power shower, a low flush W.C. and a vanity wash hand basin.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden, with patio and pebbled sections, flower beds with shrub plants and access path. There is a cold water supply and courtesy light.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed, paved yard, with brick-built out-house store, green-house and rear gate, which opens to the residents car park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51753604.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.